Frequently Asked Questions
1. WHERE IS THE EVENT LOCATED?
711 Main Street, Suite 100, Houston, TX, 77002
4. DO I NEED A TICKET TO COME TO THE RUSTY KRAB AND WHAT DOES MY TICKET INCLUDE?
YES! This is a ticketed event! We strongly suggest that you pre-purchase your ticket due to there being a limited capacity amount for your comfort & safety! Once you purchase your ticket, simply bring your ID the day of your arrival and show confirmation of purchase via PHONE/PRINTED copy (whichever you prefer).
Your ticket includes:
1. Entry to the Rusty Krab and access to several SpongeBob Squarepants inspired photo-ops! (the “Rusty Krab”, Mrs, Puffy’s Boating School, The Jelley Fish Fields, and so much more! (trust us!)
2. Unlimited pics
3. Say hello to SpongeBob
4. A covid friendly Scavenger Hunt (available daily)
5. Painting for kids
6. Unique activities every day of the week (see Activities tab for more details)
**food and beverages (alcoholic/non-alcoholic) are not included in your ticketing price. It is available for purchase a la carte
5. HELP! I PURCHASED THE WRONG TIME SLOT FOR THE EVENT AND I NEED TO CHANGE IT. WHAT DO I DO?
We completely understand, these things happen! Simply submit your request here.
6. DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
No. Similar to a sporting event or concert ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If you’re unable to make the date of your choice we highly recommend that you transfer the ticket to another individual or change to a different date and time.
7. WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE YOU TAKING TO ENSURE THAT WE HAVE A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT?
Your safety/health is our NUMBER ONE priority! We have a cleaning staff on duty that cleans the bar in between time slots (every 2 hours) and during your FUN experience. We have disposable masks on hand for you to use if you forget yours at home.
8. IS THERE PARKING?
We have negotiated special parking rates with a parking garage. For only $5, you can park safely in garage. Please click on this link to reserve your parking spot PARK. This parking spot is on Fanin St. between Rusk and Capitol. After you park, exit on Fanin St and walk left. Then walk right on Rusk St and then walk right on Main St.
9. WHAT IS ON YOUR FOOD & DRINK MENU?
We have a full menu, including vegetarian, gluten free options. Alcohol and non-alcohol drinksm, including mocktails, are served during all time slots. Please be advised that food prepared here may contain the following ingredients, include possible cross contamination of: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Nuts, Tree Nuts, Fish and Shellfish. You can view the menu here
10. I DO NOT DRINK. DO I STILL NEED A TICKET?
YES! This is an unforgettable immersive experience. We have NON-ALCOHOLIC beverages, including themed. mocktails available for purchase.
11. DO I NEED TO ARRIVE ON-TIME?
Nope! You can arrive anytime during your time slot! However, time slots are limited to 2 hours and in order to get a full experience we highly recommend that you arrive on time for your experience. Once your time slot ends you will have to leave so we can clean, prepare for the next group.
Restaurant seating is on first come first serve basis inside the bar. There is covered patio seating available on our balcony. If you have a party of 5 or more people, we STRONGLY SUGGEST that you reserve a table. Check Reservations tab for more details.
12. I AM COMING WITH MY FRIENDS! CAN WE BUY OUR TICKETS TOGETHER?
We recommend purchasing your tickets individually for the same time slot in order to ensure you have your ticket available upon entry.
13. CAN I SCHEDULE GROUP SEATING?
Yes you may. Please check reservations tab for details about reservations.
14. CAN I BRING MY KIDS? THIS EVENT LOOKS COOL!
Oh yeah it is! Kids of ALL AGES are allowed until 8.30 pm daily. Kids 5-15 are eligible for kids tickets. PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase a timeslot for anyone under 21 AFTER 9 p.m. when you arrive you will not be allowed in and will be required to transfer your timeslot to a kid friendly time slot. No refunds are given.
15. DO YOU OFFER GROUP DISCOUNTS?
At this time, no, we do not offer group discounts.
16. WHAT IS THE DRESS CODE?
Casual dress, with comfortable shoes are suggested. Your best “Spongebob inspired” or “Bottom of Bikini” costumes are encouraged.
17. DO YOU HOST PRIVATE EVENTS AND CORPORATE HOLIDAY PARTIES?
YES! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your inquiries. Please allow 24-36 hours for a response time to set up a call for more information.
18. I HAVE A WHEELCHAIR/STROLLER CAN I STILL ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE?
Unfortunately we are a two-floor experience and we do NOT have an elevator that will enable wheelchair/stroller accessibility at the moment. You are more than welcome to enjoy the first floor that we have available.
19. I DID NOT GET MY TICKET CONFIRMATION(s)! WHAT DO I DO?
Simply go to the tickets page and resend the tickets to yourself.
If you purchased your tickets before 5/17/2021, please send us an email at email@example.com. In the email please include the email you used to purchase the tickets and we will resend the tickets.
20. I HAVE A BIRTHDAY COMING! HOW CAN I GET IN ON THE CELEBRATION?!
We'd love to have you celebrate your birthday here at the Rusty Krab Experience. Please check our Birthday package details in the Activities tab. We offer a $75 unique birthday experience, including a Spongebob themed cake that feeds 10-12 people. Please purchase the birthday package on our website under the Activites tab.
21. WE HAD A GREAT TIME BUT I REALIZED MY BILL HAD AN UPCHARGE. HOW DO I PROCEED?
We include a 18% service charge for Food and Drinks orders. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your receipt. Please allow 24-36 hours response time.
22. WHAT TIME DOES YOUR KITCHEN CLOSE?
Our kitchen closes an hour before the ending of the last time slot for the day.
23. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC IS PLAYED DURING THE EVENT?
We will be playing a mix of Top 40’s, SpongeBob inspired tunes and more! Family friendly music will be played during kid friendly hours. After 9 p.m. we play night club oriented music to keep the good mood going.
24. AFTER 9 P.M. HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO ATTEND?
The nighttime shenanigans (after 9 p.m.) are for the 21 and up crew only. If you are almost 21 or younger you’ll have to attend during the kid friendly hours (before 9 p.m.)
25. WOW THIS EVENT LOOKS SO COOL! ARE YOU AFFILIATED WITH NICKELODEON OR THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS BRAND DIRECTLY?!
NOTICE OF NON AFFILIATION DISCLAIMER:
WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED, ASSOCIATED, AUTHORIZED, ENDORSED BY OR IN ANYWAY CONNECTED WITH NICKELODEON OR THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS BRAND DIRECTLY OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ITS AFFILIATES. THIS IS KEFIHTX ADAPTATION OF AN AMAZING SERIES THAT ADDED VALUE TO OUR CHILDHOOD. ENJOY THE STORY TELLING FROM OUR EYES IN THE MOST FUN WAY!
26. STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please contact us at email@example.com
3. WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS OF OPERATION?
We are open as below.
2. WHEN DOES THIS EVENT END?
The Rusty Krab experience is scheduled to end on August 1, 2021. Follow our instagram page to keep abreast with upcoming themes.